So yes, I seems to have these types of posts…a lot. But I am back again and I hope this time there will be some constancy. Within the past year we have had a lot happen: my daughter turned one, I got a great job, and we just bought a house. Plus I am still in my graduate program. Basically I had no time for anything but breathing, and sometimes that was questionable! Since it has been a while, I wanted to just do a quick list of what I have been reading, playing, and watching in the past year.
- Doomsday Book by Connie Willis (5 Stars!)
- Dawn by Octavia Butler (4 Stars!)
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (4 Stars!)
- Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins (4 Stars!)
- Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins (2 Stars 😦 )
Currently Reading Books:
- The Stand by Stephen King (Audiobook)
- Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James (Kindle)
- Civ 5 (Yes I still play this because it is amazing!)
- Star Wars Online
- Mass Effect 3
- Alice in Wonderland 2
- Rock Band 3
- No More Trouble Zones by Jillian Michaels
- Banish Fat Boost Metabolism by Jillian Michaels
- Kickboxing Max by Jillian Michaels
- Diablo 3…..oh heck yeah 3 am!!!!
- Prometheus…..Alien prequel? I THINK SO!
- Reading the Harry Potter series
So it doesn’t seem like I have done that much right?! Well I have not, at least in the way of working out, reading, and gaming. In fact I have mostly been having fun playing with the baby. She is so wonderful and I am so blessed to have her. At 15 1/2 months now, she is running, jumping, singing, dancing, and talking up a storm. However, I am not able to spend every moment of everyday with her like I once was since I am now working a full time job (that I actually love!). But because of this job, we have been able to buy our first home so I know that even though I cannot be a stay-at-home mom, I am still doing the best for my daughter.
I have plans to discuss all of these books and continue to talk about ones that I am reading currently.
Interested in other book blogs? Then check out what Dana has to say over at DaneTrain.com!
PS: I will be concluding each blog post with a quote from a movie or book. Answer right and get an e-hug! Tonight…as easy one:
“You stay classy San Diego.”
Oh and don’t Google….I will know if you Google!